Sunday 22 May 2011

Papa's got a brand new dress!


Okay, well not Papa, should be more Mama's but it reminded me of the song...anyways!
I went shopping yesterday into Central, crazy thing of me to do, Central London on a saturday? I try and avoid at all costs. Far too busy and I get angry at all the people pushing me. But because I had left my Mam's 50th birthday present until last minute I HAD to go...However any trip into Central always ends in me purchasing mo
re clothes, more clothes that I technically don't need.
But within thought I am going out next week with friends so I managed to persuade myself the outfit would come in useful for that! So here we go...

Black Patent Chunky Heel Shoes! £19.99 - New Look
Emerald Green dress from Zara Basics £25.99
(The dress looked quite dark in the previous picture, so here it is in the light! Its got a tan belt in it which gathers in the middle!)
But I'm going to team this belt with it to give it a more rock 'n' roll feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment